Pre- Sale Service
To study and analyze the client’s need
Survey of Installation Sites
Check TDS of Raw Water
Purpose of Treatment
Capacity of treated water required
TDS required by client
Guide Clients in deciding the best Treatment Plant as per their need
Pay per use
Post- Sale Service
To provide the best quality service to our clients within the given time.
Training to Client in order to trouble shoot and maintain minor problems
Flow Diagram Of RO Plant
- Raw water pump : provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
- Multi -medium filter : Get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
- Active Carbon filter : Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
- Softener : exchange “ions” of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
- Micron filter : prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um.
- High pressure Pump : Provide the high pressure to RO membrane ro.
- RO system : main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.